(∙¨C¥be®GaŅjÄh™¨∙)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Instructions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekai
Admin
Sekai

General Instructions! Empty
PostSubject: General Instructions!   General Instructions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 am

Welcome to Cyberganjah Clan's second website!

Bakit ba may bagong site?

Napapansin ko lang kc na parang sobrang crowded ung isang site, hindi lang siya crowded sobrang magulo pa... Kya minsan hindi maka sunod ung mga newbies...
Basically, same principles and mag aapply. Sign in, fix your profile and your signature and you're good to go. Ganun lang.

pero may rules na..

[1.] Definitely No Spamming. - meron na tayong Spam Forum, and you can put anything there. Kahit mag mura ka dun ok lang. Walang makiki alam sa forum na un.

[2.] Members of the site should at least have a minimum 15-20 posts within three weeks. - or else your account will be suspended.

[3.] Newbies will undergo screening and interview.

[4.] Old Members should guide newbies in exploring the site and they should never ignore a newbie.

[5.] Respect other people so you can be Respected in return.

[6.] Be yourself and have fun posting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Announcements"
If may gustong mag aanounce, malamang dun ilalagay db?

"Old Timers"
Although we do know each other already you still have to post your introduction in this thread.

"Newbies Nook"
Introduction for newbies.

"Contact Information"
post your contact information in this forum, (i.e. Cellphone Number, Friendster, Facebook, Multiply, Myspace Acct, YM)

[un lang and wala ng iba!]

"Greetings"
Alam nyo na un...

"Spam(s)"
Whatever Goes.. I will not give a shit!

lol!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you have requests and other suggestions to make this site better post in the next thread..
Back to top Go down
https://cgph.forumotion.com

General Instructions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(∙¨C¥be®GaŅjÄh™¨∙) :: Welcome to our second website! :: Introduction (Pls. Read!)-
Jump to: